As emerging technologies open up new prospects for enhancing health and productivity, how can we ensure that our humanity and humanness are not lost?
· Justine Cassell, Associate Dean, Technology, Strategy and Impact, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
· Jennifer Doudna, Professor of Chemistry and of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
· Henry T. Greely, Deane F. and Kate Edelman Johnson Professor of Law, Stanford University, USA.
· Angela Hobbs, Professor of the Public Understanding of Philosophy, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
· Amira Yahyaoui, Founder and Chair, Al Bawsala, Tunisia.
Chaired by Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum.