Open Forum: ASEAN 4.0 for All?
ASEAN youth will never know a time before the Fourth Industrial Revolution. How do we ensure that the potential offered by start-ups and entrepreneurship will create a brighter future for everyone?
This session has been designed to offer students and the general public an opportunity to discuss what their future might look like as technological disruption shapes ASEAN 4.0.
– Rajan Anandan, Managing Director, South-East Asia and India, Google India, India
– Annie Koh, Vice-President, Office of Business Development; Academic Director, International Trading Institute; Professor of Finance (Practice), Singapore Management University, Singapore
– Le Hong Minh, Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, VNG Corporation, Viet Nam
– Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman, Minister of Youth and Sports of Malaysia
– Yasmin Mahmood, Chief Executive Officer, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), Malaysia
– Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
Opening Remarks by
– Chu Ngoc Anh, Minister of Science and Technology of Viet Nam
– Amrita Cheema, Senior Anchor, Deutsche Welle, Germany