A new open-source digital platform to foster mass participation to meet the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
UpLink is the product of a one-year collaboration between the Forum and launch partners Deloitte, Microsoft and Salesforce. It has been developed as a tool for crowd engagement, providing a means for entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, experts and other citizens – including Generation Z and Millennials – who might not typically have access to working closely with the World Economic Forum, to promote sustainable development.
– Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum.
– Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.
– Punit Renjen, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Global.
– Mark Hawkins, Chief Financial Officer, Salesforce.
– Kate Behncken, Vice President and Lead of Microsoft Philanthropies
Chief Financial Officer, Salesforce.
– Dominic Waughray, Head of Platform for Global Public Goods, World Economic Forum.
– Adrian Monck, Head of Public Engagement, World Economic Forum.
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.
World Economic Forum Website ► http://www.weforum.org/
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/worldeconomicforum/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/wef
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/worldeconomicforum/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/wef
LinkedIn ► https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-economic-forum
TikTok ► https://www.tiktok.com/@worldeconomicforum
Flipboard ► https://flipboard.com/@WEF